Project diary

Anaconda TF

After the Horse took so long i decided that my next project is again something I want to make. My snake TF I made long ago never satisfyed me so I am remaking it into a proper Anaconda transformation

The 33% version WIP
I fit the scales to match the 66% model. Takes forever.
I have to scale all scales individually. And when some merge i have to remake them.
Have to get the scales right. had some misplaced.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s